Friday, February 6, 2009

No Pressure





































Dear Peanut:


I just want to give you a little heads up...you are going to be grandchild #12 for Aby Joyner. 12!! We are going to have to think of something good to make you stand out, because as of right now, anything cute you do....it's been done 12 times before...
I know you think that you could do a cute dance or something, no sorry, I mean we have Adam's butt dance, how can you beat that?? You think, Oh I'll just be smart...No have you seen your cousin Anna she was born a genus. We can already throw out the evil genius, we have way too many of those... Sad I know, but really...don't worry I have a plan for you.
None of these kids speak Spanish...and the fastest way to Aby's heart is through Spanish, I mean look at Uncle Tim, how else do you think he got to marry Aunt Jamie?????
So I will get you a tutor and we will work on our Spanish. In the mean time, keep cookin' and work on those looks that I told you about, you know the ones that will get your daddy to forget the trouble you caused!
LOVE YOU,
Your crazy mama!

3 comments:

Carmen Joyner said...

No te preocupes mi #12, yo te quiero antes de conocerte. Solamente procura nacer con la sonrisa de tu madre y la paciencia de tu padre. El resto es ganancia.

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Aby, you are funny! We also need to add in there the eyes of her father!

Mrs. Two Cents said...

I'm sure Brenton will teach her the patented 'Livingston pout' and everyone will be putty in her hands!