Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Counting Down What?

I have this wonderful reminder on my blog, some of you have seen it



But today I looked at it and thought....108 days to go...

  • Until my stomach stops growing like I swallowed the earth...it will all go straight to my hips like before!!
  • Until I can lay flat on my back without out worrying about what will happen if I stay there too long
  • Until my getting up 2 maybe 3 times a night is no longer voluntary it's mandatory
  • Until sleeping in on Saturdays is no longer a possibility
  • Until it will take me 3 hours to get ready to leave the house vs. 1 hr
  • Until The Brenton and I lose all grown-up conversations and we just discuss how many times she pooped that day!
  • Until Mom's that previously ignored me because I had no children, will all of the sudden start talking to me (you know what I'm talking about...the church moms)
  • Until I can no longer use the phrase, "Oh Sorry honey, I didn't mean to say that, it's the pregnancy!"
  • Until my tardiness will be accepted by everyone, mom's with kids always get out of being judged for being late.
  • Until my mom will get to say, "what goes around comes around Jazzy!" every time I call her crying because my daughter is CRAZY!
  • Until my brothers will stop saying, "Jazz you're a ton of fun"...they are heartless boys!

And of course a list for The Brenton:

  • Until he will no longer have a crazy crying girl in his house...he will have TWO!! HAHAHA
  • Until he will put his nose up to a butt to check for a dirty diaper
  • Until his gag reflex will be tested atleast once a day
  • Until being on time means we're only 20 min late
  • Until he gets to drive in a car with a screaming child and still try to keep his cool
  • Until he gets to carry around the bright pink sparkly diaper bag that I am thinking about buying, just to cause him public humiliation....sorry it's the pregnancy that makes me think of these mean thoughts! :)

108 days to go...and lovin' every day until we get there!

7 comments:

Trent & Emily Davies said...

Jazz that was hilarious!! Thanks for that post my sleep deprived self seriously needed a good laugh...oh and I am all for the pink sparkly diaper bag. Make sure it says something like "I'm the Bomb Mom" or something lame and embarrassing on the side too!

The Drinkwater Family said...

You have no idea how right you are! All of these things will come so true on boths ends!

The Drinkwater Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mags Jaussi said...

That is so true and hilarious! But yes enjoy and totally use the prego excuse as much as possible! I am lovin it too!

Morgan said...

Um Jazzy, your body may ever all go straight to your hips again - it is one of the joys of having kids that no one tells you - you hold on to weight where you never held onto it before.

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

Well I have never had it in my "chest" area, so I would like it to go there....if that is possible!

Angel said...

That was hilarious. I especially loved the part about church moms!