Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Paddy's Day To Ya

Happy Day to you!!!

How will you celebrate it today???



A Little Corned Beef and Cabbage????



A Little Irish Movie??? Sean Connery as a wee Lad! YES!





Playin' your Favorite Cranberries song? YEs they're Irish, remember?







Will you be here? It's Chicago, they do this every St. Patrick's Day!












Or the Ol' Irish Way???






This makes me smile!




I will be wishing my sister Morgan a HAPPY B-DAY!!!

My gift to you, is not posting how old you are!!!

3 comments:

Emily Frame said...

love that movie, and irish yoga, where do you find these gems?

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

I wish I could take the credit for discovering the Irish Yoga, however it was my World Religions Teacher, we were talking about Hinduism and Yoga, and he incorporated this into his powerpoint somehow, I laughed a lot!

Morgan said...

Thanks Jazz! You could post how old I am - it doesn't bother me, I am 29 - although for the next 5 days Jon will relentlessly make fun of me for being "so old" - until his birthday when we are the same age again. It is a yearly ritual, but Abue Abi says it is not as bad as 8 months of it, which is what she gets from Tata Carlos.