Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She wears short shorts!

Okay so ladies in Utah, may I please remind you that it is still March a.k.a. WINTER in UTah, we are lucky if it gets over 55 degrees for a few hours, and yet some of you are bringing out the summer gear already...
No No No.....


When the Mountains look like this:

Then I don't think we should be seeing this just yet...




Had girl in my night class sport this (but with a shirt) and all I could think of was

WHY???!!!
I am afraid of what she will pull out when it is an acutal hot day...Sheesh
(P.S. her legs resembeled the snow on the mountains! )




2 comments:

Andrea said...

I just want to say I've really been loving your posts lately!! And yes.. pasty white girls should not be wearing short shorts in the winter time.. I don't even know if it's acceptable in the summer time, but I'll let it slide.

Jazz Joyner Livingston said...

I totally agree, for some...well most it should be a no no year round. I am one of those no no's and I have embraced it,and moved onto Capris!