Sunday, March 15, 2009

I hope it skips a generation!

Teenagers of the World...or South Jordan, Utah:

You bother me! Yes it's true, the majority of you bother me...when I am out with my husband on a lovely date, why do I have to hear you screaming something obnoxious in the parking lot over and Over and OVER again?? We get it...you are funny!

Why when I am shopping at Target, are there a MILLION of you crammed in one little isle, making the management nervous as to what you are doing over there...and Why out of that MILLION is there only one GIRL! Seriously, Chica Hello????

Oh and why when you, Chica, are with these millions of boys, you choose the scronny-est of them all to be all "cuddley" with and snuggle walk down the isle?? (You all know what I am talking about, the Prom Pose while walking) What happened to holding hands walking side by side??? BE NORMAL!!!!

And Why oh WHY are you guys parked in the Target Parking lot just "hanging out" right in front of my car?

P.S. Girl in the car with two other boys....IF you are going to be tough and lip something off to me because I starred at you (which I did only to make you nervous, it's a fun game I play with strangers), then TRY oh TRY to pronunicate your WORDS so that I can at least read them?? I only figured you were saying something tough because you had your ghetto attitude head shake. Which I must say was VERY good! I was afraid of you...seriously keep up the good work!

The one very up side to you all, is the constant enjoyment that the husband and I have at your expense, so Thank yoU!

Sincerely,

Jazmine's Hormones

No comments: