Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lord Almighty, I feel my Temperature Risin!

So when they said, "You have a bun in your oven"


I took that as my womb would be a safe place while little thing cooks....not that I was LITERALLY going to be an


The Brenton (sorry mom, haven't found a name that I liked yet for him) is the heater in our relationship, it's perfect for cold winter nights....


But me, I could sleep with a down comforter year round, you just climate adjust, stick your leg out to balance out the temp right?


Well not anymore, I think we are the only apt in our complex that had our A/C running during the winter!

Today I have made a breakthrough at the office....see the problem is at 3pm it just gets too hot, and someone shut the vent off above my desk, sooooo I melt from 3-5pm every day. Well yesterday while looking for a heater for my co-worker (she works in the cold area of our office, we are a very fickle people) I found

THIS!!! HAZAHHHH!!

Sadly it took me until 4:45 today to remember that I found the fan yesterday!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Pregnancy was the only time I have ever been warmer than my husband. He was shivering under the covers while I was begging to turn the AC up and have the fan on full-blast.

It must mean she's cooking! Just be grateful that you aren't in Phoenix right now, although if you were in Phoenix right now, you'd be in a swimming pool.

Hope you're feeling well!