Monday, March 9, 2009

Mystery Martha


Dear Martha Stewart:

I wanted to let you know that I marvel at your creativeness, I love your Christmas wreaths made out of pine cones and gold spray paint. One day I plan on making the pumpkin snake that you had in your Halloween Holiday special 2 seasons ago. I am sorry that I did not purchase your magazine this last Holiday season, it's not like me I know, but my mind was still trying to wrap it's way around the fact that I was pregnant....do you have a magazine edition on that????

Today though, The Brenton and I got a lovely surprise in our mailbox when we received not one but TWO of your magazines. We received the Gardening Solutions and the Springs Brightest Ideas edition. I am excited to look through them, however I fear to. For neither The Brenton nor I ordered these. Did you send me these? Or will I soon receive a bill for $80?? I do love your magazines, but I do not like surprise bills. Maybe if I am really good, The Brenton will let me keep them, or maybe one!

Yours Truly,

Jazmine Livingston

1 comment:

Carmen Joyner said...

Jazz: You do know that Martha Stewart is just like the Great Pirate Roberts, not a real person, but an identity. That's why she is so mysteriously talented. Anyway, I want to give you an assignment to find a cute, lovingly fitting name for your good husband 'The Brenton" sounds like an old hotel. "We're staying at The Brenton next time we visit Sandy." or "The cook at The Brenton must be Mexican, the food is terrific!" Ok? find him a good one. Adios.