Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's a St. Patrick's Day Miracle

If you were here but two weeks ago, you would have read about the mysterious Martha Stewart Living Magazines that were showing up to my house unannounced.

Today we received a THIRD one, and so I decided to make a little call to Martha's people.

And they told me that I get a full years subscription for FREE!!! HOORAY!!

You too can get a years worth of free magazines, all you need to do is get your husband (or yourself) to buy a Martha Stewart bouquet of flowers (they were my valentines gift, I got a good man!) from 1-800 flowers (plug) and the magazines come free! (or in the price of the very beautiful flowers!)

Thanks Martha........and Thanks Honey for remembering years ago when I said, "I would like flowers for either my b-day or Valentines Day"
Like my high school leadership teacher would say, you don't G-E-T if you don't A-S-K



P.S. apparently Brenton doesn't read completely what he is purchasing, so if any of you are selling something, maybe for your kids, just go ahead and throw extra stuff in there, he wouldn't know!

No comments: