Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Little Diddy-with New Verses!

I realize that I haven't really given a good detailed update about the life situation of The Brenton and I...and so I figured that I should get on one...and to make it even more entertaining I will write it to that all time Jon Denver hit "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" (mind you may have to read it over a few times for it really to work right....)



Well Life in Sandy is kind of laid back, ain't nothin' a Cali girl like I can't hack, early to rise 10:30 in the sack, could some-one please rub my feet??

Well my office smells like it's in the middle of a farm, had a propane scare but it didn't cause no harm, can barely see my feet, I'm the size of a barn...can someone rub my feet?

Well I got me a fine life, I got me a hubby, he goes to school and I'm gettin' kinda chubby. I'm also going crazy but we're still in love-ieeee....could someone please rub my feet?

When our work is all done, and the sun is settin' low, we head off to school and still walkin' through the snow, we're expecting a baby girl as some of you know...could someone please rub my feet?

Well The Brenton and I are havin' lots of fun... prepping for our baby and hoping for some sun, we can't wait because Junes when I'm done.....can someone please rub my feet?

Well I got me a fine life, I got me a hubby, he goes to school and I'm gettin' kinda chubby. I'm also going crazy but we're still in love-ieeee....could someone please rub my feet?

The Brenton could trade his wife for golfin' or tools,
But he's stickin' by my side, I feel bad for the fool.
We're dreaming about the time we can lay by the pool!
Could someone please rub my feet?

Well being hormonal I can get kinda mean
He takes it like a Champ when I yell BRENTON DEAN
Living-ston you gotta keep this place CLEAN!
Could someone please rub my feet?

Well I got me a fine life, I got me a hubby, he goes to school and I'm gettin' kinda chubby. I'm also going crazy but we're still in love-ieeee....could someone please rub my feet?



AND STOP THE MUSIC!!!

(sorry going to bed, can't think of anymore rhymes!)


2 comments:

Carmen Joyner said...

( to the tune of 5 Monkeys Jumping of the Bed)

One little Jazmine sittin' in the snow
singing like John Denver, it's quite a show
Jazmine called her mother, and her mother said
I'll come to see you, if you get me a bed!

Ok, it's not as good as yours, but I'll come to your house if you let me

Andrea said...

I think your lyrics are better. This is for you to check out though:
http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=152739&article=5247052